"Seeking Quality Assurance Engineers (15-20 Positions) in Washington, DC, Must be able to attain Public Trust Clearance"
Job Duties/Responsibilities:• Provide Quality Assurance (QA) support to supplement the QA team by providing oversight during the definition and analysis, design, development, integration, test, deployment and operation of the integrated system, across Integrated Program Teams (IPTs), teammates, and suppliers, in accordance with documented process and procedures. Additionally, assist the QA team in anticipating and preventing, where possible, issues and/or problems which affect the quality of the products and services provided under the contract.
• Quality Assurance tasks include:
• Initiate actions to prevent and correct problems during all phases of the contract
• Coordinate quality requirements and assure their implementation across teammates
• Oversee activities relating to hardware and software quality
• Conduct audits, perform product inspections, and monitor and/or witness testing
• Monitor system level verification activities
• Verify teammate and supplier compliance to program contractual requirements
• Monitor field deployment and operations processes
• Submit weekly reports to communicate status, problems, and resolutions to the Quality Manager
• Experience in an ITIL or IT Service Management environment administration
Feel free to contact my recruiter with questions- Sandeep Jain, email@example.com or myself Dave Assadi, firstname.lastname@example.org.