Title : Sr. Pega Architect
Duration: 6 months
· Contractor must have knowledge of application and infrastructure systems, middleware, open gateways, and multiple database technologies.
· This individual will have to coordinate and construct the design, management, and development of multiple projects and select the most efficient and reliable technologies to meet the demands of the business group.
Must have Requirements:
· 5+ years domain knowledge of Healthcare architecture projects
· Strong Oral and written communication skills
· Accountable for the architecture and detailed design of the solution to be implemented as part of the business requirements/needs.
· Solution will need to be in alignment with enterprise solution architecture and components within the corporate infrastructure in addition to the standards for PEGA implementations.
· Must have knowledge with Web architectures including application servers, security, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) along with infrastructure platforms that make up an ESB.
· A solid background with integration, including integrating PRPC using TIBCO and services a plus.
· Experience in healthcare industry
· Experience in claims processing projects a plus
· Results oriented
· Customer service orientation
· Role modeling
· Team work
Atlas Software Technologies, Inc.
"An SBA 8 (a) Certified Company"
Ph: (866) 258-6843
Confidentiality Notice: The material in this e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient(s), be advised that the unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.
You need to be a member of RecruitingBlogs to add comments!