EmploymentMetrix.com recently had the privilege of guest blogging for Cheezhead.com on a topic of our choice related to the recruitment industry.
Here are the top 10 tips:
1. Ensure profitability.
2. Be aware and avoid seeking funding.
3. Diversify your revenue stream.
4. Take calculated risks.
5. Understand how job seekers and employers think.
6. Look under the hood.
7. Listen and be lenient with your customers.
8. Build your brand.
9. Manage what you can control.
10. Stay positive.
Read the full article on job board survival tips
Special thanks to Rich Milgram (CEO of Beyond.com) for this great post.
Source: EmploymentMetrix.com & Cheesehead.com