We have Contract openings from our Direct Client in Mountain View,CA . It would be great if you could send across your resume & also update me the rates you will be expecting.....
The details of the openings are:-
We are looking for UI Developer,Designer,Lead Architect with experience on:-
• 8+ years relevant experience with 6 years, including 4+ years of development and 2+ years of leadership experience in User centered design, Enterprise GUI design, Storage management, AJAX (required),
• General knowledge of multiple Unix, Linux, and Windows platforms.
• Strong understanding of all Unix, Linux, OS packaging subsystems and deployment technologies such as Jumpstart, Ignite, Network Installation Manager, and Kickstart.
• Strong understanding of relational databases and SQL
• Good understanding of software development process/lifecycle. Familiarity with different approaches including Agile, SCRUM, etc. is a plus.
• General knowledge of SAN operating principles
• Experience with VERITAS File System, Volume Manager, or Cluster Server products.
• Be the subject matter expert on a focus area, including primary responsibility for design and solutions architecture
• Contribute to the development of a cross-platform, cross-product family of solutions combining a centralized web UI with distributed enterprise data gathering components
• Analyze, design, document, and present workable solutions to complex organizational and engineering challenges in the focus area
• Lead development within the focus area of geographically dispersed development teams
• Work with feature owners and program managers to develop realistic schedules for development projects
• Coordinate and facilitate communication and drive direction both within our group and across multiple outside product groups
• Audit contributor code to ensure adherence to best practices, optimal algorithmic solutions, and proper use of available technologies
• Work with engineering manager to prepare and present regular updates for Sr. Management staff
• Work with product management to analyze use cases and customer requirements
• Work with support organization to ensure solutions are supportable and meeting customer needs
• Lead the handling of customer escalations and provide customer-facing engineering interaction
• Mentor engineers individually and in groups to teach best practices and drive innovative solutions across the team
We are looking for Engineering Lead / Architect FTE with experience on:-
• Storage management experience, Sr engineering role,EMC / VMWARE / NETAPP refugee
• We are seeking a development leader for an exciting and high-visibility role designing and guiding the development of our Veritas Operational Services family of products.
• This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and hardworking team that is on the forefront of delivering innovative, high-value solutions to our largest customers.
• This position will take leadership of our multiple product offerings in one focus area: security, UI design, or database design.
• This position is a 40/60 mix of development and design.
• This is an ideal position for someone who has developed domain experience outside of a developer role and now wants to take on the task of leading the charge to put that experience into action.
• This team is highly geodispersed, so work hours are flexible and tend to run late.
• This position will work closely with the architect and product management to ensure that clear and realistic designs are communicated and acted upon with teammates
Business Development Manager
BTech Inc: Certified MBE