“How can you maximize the reach of your recruitment network to find the best candidates, while simultaneously minimizing the markup that you pay recruiters?”
This is the catch-22 situation that most hiring companies struggle with. You can increase your chances of finding the best candidates by passing your requirements to “chains” of vendors and sub-vendors. However, that automatically increases your overall markup and oversight costs.
The solution lies in moving submission tracking and contracts processes to the blockchain.
Benefits of using the Blockchain process for hiring companies:
- Fixed deterministic markup paid for temporary and permanent recruitment, irrespective of how big your network is, or how many layers are in the recruiter chain.
- Instantaneous contract generation, with no delays due to last minute negotiations.
- Contractor goodwill – the cash flow for downstream vendors and contractors is improved without affecting your cash flows.
- Directly negotiate salaries/rates with the contractor instead of the vendors.
- Open data establishes trust across the recruiter network, reducing oversight costs and risks.
- And much much more.
Contact me for a demo or check out http://appliqant.info for more information.