This is a great topic and the responses have all been wonderful
For me, here is how I answer:
1) I love what I do. I love people and this industry.
2) I use technology and follow technology so I can make the most out of personal relationships
3) focus on other's favorite radio station-WIIFM-what's in it for me, I try to see things from their perspective, not my own.
4) Focus on win, win, win business relationships-if it is good for the candidate/consultant, and the client, then it is bound to be good for me.
5) Ask good questions and PAY ATTENTION to the answers, LEARN!
You need to be a member of RecruitingBlogs to add comments!