1. Saying the very same thing the last recruiter said to the same potential clients and expecting to be the one who gets the order.
2. Having the same candidate my competitor has that we both grab off Monster each morning and expecting to be the one who gets the send-out.
3. Agreeing to discount my fees because the potential client has "multiple openings and I should be happy they are letting me in".
4. Arriving at the office after 8, milling around for 1/2 hr slurping coffee and chit chatting with other average recruiters about how "this recession sucks" ....spending the rest of the day "social networking" and then shooting out the door at 5:01 pm.
5. Not expecting my client to do what they say they are going to do when the were going to do it.