This is harry from 360 Customer Inc, 360Customer is IT staffing and Project Implementation company based out of San Jose,CA. I am working as a BDM.I will be glad to learn more about you so we way work together in future.
Our direct client is looking for C++ Developer with Networking side Experience.
Please send me the best resumes with contact details and rates.
The contractor will do design and development and some systems engineering. Design and develop management of routing tables to most efficiently route via DNS requests to the best caching complex. Work with customers, account team, product management, developers, infrastructure engineers, and other service planners/designers to assess, design and develop new feature/service requests. Identify specific new features, capabilities, and services. Develop statements of work. Where required, develop feature/service descriptions and architectures, and identify service requirements. Must be familiar with DNS, IP, architecture, BGP, infrastructure, web hosting, and service delivery. Must be able to work with many internal organizations and customers to plan, define, design, develop and deploy services and features. Must be able to communicate clearly technical issues on services and features. Ability to work independently and in an ambiguous environment. Strong preference to candidates that have developed projects from scratch, not just make updates to existing components. Minimum of 10 years development experience required.
1) DNS Expert Required
2) C Expert Required
3) C++ Expert Required
4) Perl Intermediate Desired
5) WebLogic Intermediate Desired
6) Multi-threaded Development Expert Required
7) Requirements Definition Intermediate Desired
8) Design/Architecture Definition Intermediate Desired
9) Production Support Intermediate Desired
10) BGP Intermediate Required
Location : Middletown, NJ
I am working as a sourcing Specialist with 4Consulting Inc. We have direct Clients like Deloitte, FedEx, State of Texas, State of North Carolina , State of Michigan Etc. Please add me to your list so that we can have a wonderful business relationship in the near future.
Currently we have an urgent requirement for a PMO/BA with IT background for our direct client in Connecticut area. Following is complete job description for your reference.
To apply, please forward your resume as a word document along with the following information at email@example.com:
2. Contact Information
3. Expected Salary/Rate
4. Relocation Feasibility (if required)
5. Employer details(if required)
6. US Work status
7. Current Location
details for the opportunity:
PMO/BA with IT background
* Support day to day budgets management, tracking and dashboard reporting on costs
* Monitor actual costs against the project estimates and report variances
* Create and update project/program status reports based on Development Managers’ inputs
* Track program level milestones and produce monthly report
* Maintain vendor contracts and invoices
* Create other PMO documents as needed
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to work with limited supervision
* Track Infrastructure costs and TCO for the team
* Should have Business Analysis background and should be able to act as a BA on infrastructure related projects as needed
* Needs to have IT background
* Bachelors degree is required
* 5-6 years work experience
We are looking for a top-notch Asterisk System Architect, an expert. Not someone who has merely used configured or deployed Asterisk. Client is now looking at how to build products with it for their demanding customer environments.
They really need an expert, someone who
* can change the internals (for example to support private lines)
- this requires C programming
* has AGI and other scripting expertise
* has configured it to use a relational database
* has used SIP proxies with Asterisk
* can scale asterisk to multiple, distributed instances
* has built high availability solutions
Total 10+ yrs of IT experience
Status: H1/GC/US Citizen
No need of F2F, Only telephonic screening.
Duration: Long term
o Expertise in enterprise telephony communications products and technologies, modern Soft switching architectures, and signaling/call processing software development.
o Expertise in Asterisk internal architecture and source code, AGI and AMI.
o Expertise in Linux/Unix operating system application programming and scripting.
o Strong knowledge of Linux based Appliance development.
o Strong knowledge of C, C++, and Java programming languages.
o Strong knowledge of VoIP and SIP technology.
Contact Anisha.firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP for more details