Exclusive Big Biller Insights with Nathan Hanks
About Nathan Hanks:
Big Biller Nathan Hanks has been a leader in the recruitment industry for ten years and has been one of the top information technology headhunters in the nation. He ranked at the top of 5,000 peers in 44 countries within the worlds largest professional search organization where he broke the all-time record for annual company production and won awards for client service. Nathan created a national ERP software practice producing $30 million in revenue with more than twenty Fortune 500 clients. In Nathan’s first five-and-a-half years in search, Nathan personally generated over $7.7 million in cash-in. Nathan holds a Bachelors of Political Science from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette and an MBA from Centenary College.
About This Segment:
In this session, Nathan shares key tips to developing a robust practice, the importance of setting the right foundations in the beginning, and the need to never been complacent. It is critical information relevant to every recruiter, new or tenured, that desires to make recruiting a lucrative life long career!
In this session Nathan will discuss:
- How he built his practice and became a market master
- His approach and mindset for relationships with his team and clients
- His techniques that separate him from his competitors
- The biggest lessons learned in his career as a recruiter
- 3 pieces of advice he would give to those who want to take their practice to the next level
For more information, please visit www.nextlevelexchange.com