As the economy improves and other companies are able to offer higher salaries, are your top performers getting ready to jump ship?
Start positioning for economic recovery with a performance management program that retains and rewards top talent appropriately – and won't throw your budget off kilter.
Top talent drives results in an organization, and they can make or break your company. HR expert Stacey Caroll, MBA, SPHR leads you through the steps needed to develop a rewards and retention program, including how to:
• Identify the characteristics of top performers, and train managers to do so as well.
• Recruit and retain top talent with rewards that go beyond just raises and bonuses.
• Deal with non-performers in order to maintain a company culture of high performance.
This webinar details the many ways to promote performance, starting with the recruiting process and continuing throughout an employee's tenure at your organization. You learn to:
• Develop a strong orientation program that helps new hires start out on the path to high performance.
• Inspire job satisfaction with a management style that responds appropriately to the needs of top performers.
• Implement the four best strategies for managing talent that won't cost you money.
Ms. Carroll is an adjunct professor in the College of Business and Economics at Western Washington University and has worked in human resources for the last 12 years at companies such as Nordstrom, Trendwest Resorts, CH2M Hill and Western Washington University.
This webinar is approved for 1.0 credits towards HRCI re-certification and 1.5 credits towards CHRP re-certification.