Join me on August 12 as BPI hosts this webinar presented by Stephen Wilson, Andrei Perumal.
As part of my network you can listen in for free - just go to the registration link below and use webinar code SWILSONBPI
Co-authors of the book Waging War on Complexity Costs (McGraw-Hill), discuss the key points from the book and begin to answer key questions such as:
• How can I quantify the cost of complexity without getting lost in a sea of data?
• Where are the biggest opportunities for reducing product, process and organizational complexity and how best can I cut through the interdependencies that trap these costs?
• How can I see results, quickly, by taking targeted actions against key levers?
• How do I keep complexity costs at bay?
Tomorrow's consumers are emerging as well-informed customers who know what they want and the price they're willing to pay for it. Complexity not only drives costs; it creates a barrier between you and the customer. Declare a War on Complexity Costs and prepare for profitable growth.
What You Will Learn
• How best to assess and view complexity in your own business, including the geometric nature of complexity costs and what that means for how to attack it
• The magnitude of the opportunity from attacking complexity costs and how best to start sizing up the prize in your own company
• The three dimensions of complexity and where complexity costs live
• Battle strategies for eliminating complexity costs