Paying for performance seems like a simple idea, but for HR leaders who want to adopt this model, the process is far more complex. If poorly executed, a pay-for-performance program can de-motivate employees and waste time and money on an ineffective plan.
Find out the reasons to adopt a pay-for-performance plan and the steps needed to create one that will encourage your talent to excel.
Register at http://www.payscale.com/hr/resources/register-for-webinar?cmpid=70140000000X9R7&webinar=241450489
HR and business leaders must devote considerable time to analyze and decide if a pay-for-performance plan is right for a particular organization. In this hour-long session, you learn to:
• Define pay for performance, and understand how it can build upon standard yearly raises linked to performance reviews.
• Evaluate the potential positive and negative consequences of adopting a pay-for-performance plan.
• Follow a provided to-do list for rolling out a pay-for-performance plan.
HR expert Stacey Caroll, MBA, SPHR explains all the ins and outs of preparing to implement this model in your organization. By the end of the hour, you will understand the steps you should take to:
• Identify whether or not a pay-for-performance model is right for your organization.
• Ensure you have the resources and systems available to support a pay-for-performance plan.
• Communicate the plan across your organization, so that employees know their potential risks, rewards and how they will be measured.
Ms. Carroll is an adjunct professor in the College of Business and Economics at Western Washington University and has worked in human resources for the last 12 years at companies such as Nordstrom, Trendwest Resorts, CH2M Hill and Western Washington University.
This webinar has been approved for 1.0 credit towards PHR/SPHR and GPHR re-certification and 1.5 credits towards CHRP re-certification.