Simply Hired Presents
Social Media Recruiting Made Simple
Title: Social Media – The Game Changer for Healthcare Recruiters
The game has changed. The Web has evolved into a social place for collaboration, content sharing and real-time interaction. With the consistent growth of Facebook, Twitter and popular professional sites such as LinkedIn, social media is now part of our lives and here to stay. So how can you make social media work for your healthcare recruiting needs?
Social Media doesn’t have to be overwhelming. Though the game has changed, many healthcare professionals such as nurses, pharmacists, physical therapist, etc., use these sites everyday. So tap into them! It’s simple.
In this webinar, you will learn:
• What social media is, and what it means for healthcare recruiting
• How you can reach and capture the perfect mix of active and passive candidates
• How easy it is to implement social media in your recruiting strategy
• How simple it is to set-up, share and distribute your jobs
• How you can get measurable results with minimal time and limited budget
Integrating social media into the recruiting mix can be simple and cost-effective. Start reaching the right candidates today.
Date: Thursday, May 20, 2010
Time: 10:00 AM PDT/ 1:00 PM EST
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.