Agency Recruiting (27)

Featured Discussions

14 ways to insure you won't get paid for doing a contingency search

14 ways to insure you won't get paid for doing a contingency search Make sure your client has given the search to multiple firms so that t…

Started by Mark SpoorLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Recruiter Compensation Plans - IT

Hi! I am in the process of evaluating our Recruiter Compensation plan.  I could use some insight as to what you are currently seeing in the…

Started by Heather Moffitt

0 Sep 12, 2017

How secure is Executive Search Business

I run an Executive Search Company in India and I am a little worried about the survival and growth of Executive Search Business across the…

Started by Mukul Gupta

0 Aug 29, 2017

NETWORK PARTNERSHIP FEE - NPF

My name is Ross Marian and I am with IND-US TARGET LLC a DALLAS – TX based search firm , we work nationwide with selected candidates in the…

Started by Ross Marian

0 Jun 2, 2017

contract language for an international contingency search

We've never executed a search outside of N. America, and may have the opportunity to do so. What additional items need to be covered in con…

Started by Lisa Haynes

0 Feb 21, 2017

Retained search fees for high-volume hiring

Hi All - What would you charge a large client for a retained search fee for a high-volume recruiting project (around 100 reqs, figure $75k…

Started by Adam Rose

3 Oct 31, 2016
Reply by Nicholas Meyler

Interesting Candidate Replacement Situation

Hi Everyone! I'm a contingency recruiter and recently had a fallout. Normally this would be no problem and we could easily replace an engin…

Started by Jason

1 Nov 4, 2015
Reply by Amber

Recruiters for Shipping

Our Position in the Marketplace SS Management is uniquely placed to deliver practical, useful pragmatic and innovative business solution to…

Started by Jatin Singh

0 Aug 28, 2015

3 Steps To A Resume That Gets Results

It’s about showing, not telling, a potential employer what you can do. Recruiters and potential employers are not impressed when you tell t…

Started by Jatin Singh

0 Aug 11, 2015

what is SLA in Staffing?

Hi, I would like to understand about SLA in Staffing. Any tools or methods to implement. How it works in IT Upendar

Started by upendar ramini

0 Jan 22, 2015

Metrics

I work with a 'Search Firm' and manage a team of 40 recruiters. Can anyone advice on what metrics do I need to measure/track to improve re…

Started by Ross Marian

0 Oct 3, 2014

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service