Bonus Track (507)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Snow is Cold, Rain is Wet.., so Don't Be Stupid

I spent 5 hours driving home yesterday from Henderson, Nevada - the tame sister of Las Vegas. The last half of the drive was incredibly…

Started by Rayanne

0 Dec 20, 2010

The Lessons of My Jedi Mom

On Monday night, I received a text message saying that my mother was being admitted to the hospital with severe stomach pain - gall ston…

Started by Rayanne

4 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Rayanne

It's Called Work for a Reason

I went Christmas shopping yesterday. There were no crowds, there were no lines. I was able to accomplish what I needed to in less than…

Started by Rayanne

5 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Rayanne

You Should Know

You should know..., One thing I have learned over the years is that you should know. You should know that at some point or another you wil…

Started by Rayanne

3 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Rayanne

Cyberspace isn't Real... #srsly

Junk mail. It fills your mail box at home - still - and can usually be recycled: great for starting fires. Spam. About the same, it fills y…

Started by Rayanne

2 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by Rayanne

Passionate Commitment

Doing anything worthwhile takes personal interest, time, and a level of commitment that proves the value. If the commitment isn’t there, v…

Started by Rayanne

3 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Jerry Albright

The Strawberry Booger Man Incident

Street vendors take cold calling to a new level. Not only do they approach their targets where they live and play, but they also have no an…

Started by Rayanne

0 Dec 8, 2010

Thank God for Algebra

Do you remember Junior High School? They don't even call it Junior High anymore... But I remember it well. I struggled in Mr. Tout's math…

Started by Rayanne

1 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by C. B. Stalling!!

Is "The Place for Friends" Still a Place for Friends?

I have spent the better part of the last day organizing my home office. The dreaded continual clean-up and thinning out of books, magazine…

Started by Rayanne

0 Dec 6, 2010

Targeted Networking - "Who Parties?"

I started college when I was only seventeen. It is absolutely incredible for me to even think about that and how young I was. I was so eag…

Started by Rayanne

0 Dec 3, 2010

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service