Bonus Track (507)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

On Being "Inciteful"

I read many blogs that seem to be filled with negativity. It often feels like swords are drawn and gauntlets thrown down.  I struggle with…

Started by Rayanne

13 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Rayanne

Finding Your Structure - Should You Blog?

part three Developing structure is far more personal than others would have you believe. And the structure of your writing can evolve. Th…

Started by Rayanne

0 Jan 17, 2011

Finding Your Goal - Should You Blog?

part two   I started regularly blogging because I felt like I had a trove of stories to draw from. I had written twenty or so blogs that r…

Started by Rayanne

0 Jan 16, 2011

There is so much to say and far more to do.   500.   Two years ago, I proposed a plan to Jason Davis, who manages this community - that I…

Started by Rayanne

19 Jan 15, 2011
Reply by Chad Sowash

The Voice You Hear

Sometimes the noise around us is very loud.  And as a result, we yell.  Some of us even scream our thoughts or ideas, metaphorically or ot…

Started by Rayanne

2 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Rayanne

Are You Proud of You?

At some point, we look back at what we have accomplished thus far and, hopefully, we like what we see.  We see the work, effort, exertio…

Started by Rayanne

0 Jan 12, 2011

What Do You "LIKE" on Facebook?

I sat on my couch munching the contents of a bag of regular Tostitos.  Nothing better than hanging with my kids, tortilla chips and some…

Started by Rayanne

22 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Travis Yeager

Stand Up and Be Counted

A friend of mine, who is also a comedian, is always posting silly one-liners that really mean nothing but have the ability to incite twent…

Started by Rayanne

2 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Rayanne

Securing Future Business Now

"I'd like a bacon and avocado on honey oat, please."  The eyes rolled, I know they did.  The Subway sandwich maker didn't like that I requ…

Started by Rayanne

0 Jan 7, 2011

You Could be Swinging on a Star

When pigs fly.  Quick as a bunny.   When the cows come home.  Your goose is cooked.  The hair of the dog that bit you.  When doves cry.  S…

Started by Rayanne

0 Jan 6, 2011

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service