Bonus Track (507)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Check Your Perception

Nausea and headache are normal when you suffer from a concussion. Normal still makes me worry. Gregory, my twelve year old, was struck by…

Started by Rayanne

0 May 13, 2009

Your Time is Limited

“Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other…

Started by Rayanne

5 May 11, 2009
Reply by Rayanne

I Said Goodbye to a Friend

I said goodbye to an old friend yesterday. I wish I could say it was a goodbye to caffeine or procrastination but it was not an addiction o…

Started by Rayanne

0 May 8, 2009

What's in Your Cupboard?

Last weekend, I went to a flea market in Pasadena, CA. There were some wonderful antiques, amazing bargains and, of course, junk. One of t…

Started by Rayanne

2 May 7, 2009
Reply by Rayanne

Something to Smile About

Apparently, April was a little bit better month. Could the recession be in recession? One can only hope. The RCI (Recruiter Confidence Inde…

Started by Rayanne

7 May 6, 2009
Reply by Sandra McCartt

Stand By Me, I'll Stand By You

Last week a new friend sent me the link to view a video of a new version of the song, "Stand By Me" written by Ben E. King. Playing for Ch…

Started by Rayanne

0 May 6, 2009

Just Another Manic Monday?

Pardon me, but do you have the time? As a matter of fact, I do not. Or do you? "When I was young, I observed that nine out of ten things…

Started by Rayanne

0 May 4, 2009

PANIC is a Sudden Desertion of Us....

What do you fear? "Panic is a sudden desertion of us, and a going over to the enemy of our imagination." ~Christian Nestell Bovee The la…

Started by Rayanne

8 May 1, 2009
Reply by Heather Bussing

Feeling Guilty? Me Too!

“Guilt is regret for what we’ve done. Regret is guilt for what we didn’t do.” ~Unknown I carry with me a sense of guilt attached to my ac…

Started by Rayanne

4 May 1, 2009
Reply by Heather Bussing

Celebrating Fifty with GOLD!

When you speak with Recruiter Peter Algazi, you are instantly transported to a locker room, receiving a pep talk from the all-time, most wi…

Started by Rayanne

0 Apr 29, 2009

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service