Recruiting 101 [General Forum] (3,382)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Legalities in giving resume advice to candidates

Here I am reviewing resumes and prepping them to submit to employers but notice some errors as well as verbiage that could call for more ac…

Started by Layla

6 Nov 30, 2007
Reply by Recruitnik

What do you think of the new job board for the Washington DC metro area Job market?

I am just curious what anyone thinks of the new kid on the block - DCJobMarket.com. It is a niche job board for the Washington DC, Maryland…

Started by RecruitingWire

0 Nov 29, 2007

What is the future of Online Recruitment?

I just read yesterday that online recruitment for 2007 now exceeds $16 billion. So what do you see as the the future of online recruitment?…

Started by RecruitingWire

10 Nov 28, 2007
Reply by RecruitingWire

Recruitment and MultiMedia Technology?

Hello to the folks on recruitingblogs.com. This is my first entry here...and I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Michael Hennessy…

Started by Michael Hennessy

10 Nov 26, 2007
Reply by Michael Hennessy

Hiring in Korea

I'm currently tasked with finding Sr. Sales Manager (Consumer Electronics) for my comany in Korea. I have plenty of agency contacts, but I…

Started by Michael Krug

2 Nov 26, 2007
Reply by Michael Krug

BIOPHARMER - A linkedin group for biotech and pharmaceutical recruiters

I started a linkedin group, designed primarily for biotech and pharmaceutical recruiters, but i do encourage anyone active on this board to…

Started by Kalch

0 Nov 18, 2007

pitches

I am a good closer but I always get stuck on opening...anny good pitches i can use????? please help

Started by steven mcgee

0 Nov 13, 2007

Employment

After reading this resume please let me know of any opportunity you are aware of regarding employment. I would like to stay in southwest Fl…

Started by John Sides

0 Nov 9, 2007

Who's Buying, Who's Selling

What an exciting day for Chris Russell and Joel Cheesman. I just read that Chris Russell sold one of his blogs to Cheezhead.com The blog I’…

Started by Slouch

2 Nov 8, 2007
Reply by RecruitingWire

A Podcast By Jim Stroud, The Dish Washin Man

Listen to Karen give free legal advice and Jim do his dishes. lol

Started by Slouch

0 Nov 7, 2007

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service