Recruiting News & Press Releases (363)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Strong Sales Industry Could Be an Early Indicator of Business Confidence, According to Beyond.com

IT Job Market Now Reacting to Recession by Dropping 3.5 Percent PHILADELPHIA — February 3, 2009 — Beyond.com, Inc., the world’s largest ne…

Started by Tara Berger

0 Feb 3, 2009

Orlando Florida Staffing Association Meeting

The Orlando chapter of the Florida Staffing Association (FSA) held their first meeting of 2009 on January 28th. It seemed therapeutic to co…

Started by Andrea Faye Clarkson

0 Feb 2, 2009

Bullhorn Live

Tomorrow morning I am off to Las Vegas for 4 days. I'll be at Bullhorn Live and it's the beginning of a good long term involvement between…

Started by Slouch

4 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by Martin H.Snyder

Requesting the help of recruiters to launch new startup job board

Hi folks, I wanted to ask for the help of the recruiters at RecruitingBlogs.com. We're keen to get the first jobs posted on our new job b…

Started by Andrew Stuart

2 Jan 21, 2009
Reply by Andrew Stuart

Finally.........A Way to Share Candidates and Searches between recruiters!

I am a recruiter who just developed an innovative software application, Jobboo. Jobboo is an internal ATS, which also has the capabilities…

Started by Julie Deane

0 Jan 14, 2009

Beyond.com Offers Free Job Postings to Employers to Help Stimulate Business Growth

Extraordinarily qualified candidate base creates unique hiring opportunity for employers PHILADELPHIA — January 14, 2009 — Beyond.com, Inc…

Started by Tara Berger

0 Jan 14, 2009

Podcast With Ecommerce Headhunter: Harry Joiner

Just posted an interesting 44 minute interview on Total Picture Radio with Atlanta based ecommerce recruiter Harry Joiner - talking about h…

Started by Peter Clayton

0 Jan 13, 2009

TalentExchange Launch

Please check out our recent launch at www.ustalentexchnage.com. We will be really kicking things off at ERE in San Diego but it is live no…

Started by Brian Davis

0 Jan 13, 2009

I Will Be Live Blogging the 2009 Employers of Excellence National Conference In Las Vegas !

I am very excited to announce that I have been granted press credentials to attend the 2009 Employers of Excellence National Conference. Up…

Started by Michael VanDervort

0 Jan 10, 2009

Opportunity to help Job Hunters and Candidates

I've recently re-launched my free web site geared to helping job hunters as well as anybody looking for career information. EmploymentDige…

Started by Bill Vick

0 Jan 7, 2009

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service