Recruiting Rants (152)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Favorite quotations...

Here are some of my favorite quotations. I even sprinkled in a few of my own. Please add yours and borrow as many as you like. Cheers, BK…

Started by Brian Keith

13 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Brian Keith

Social Networking and Recruiting

We run a mid-size IT recruitment agency in Montreal / Toronto (Eastern Canada) and have recently launched www.MontrealTech.net / www.Toront

Started by Alex Kovalenko

2 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Heidi

Reducing Margins

With more and more companies looking at ways to improve and save on their contingent labour I often wonder how this has affected agency’s a…

Started by Chuck Summerland

17 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Griffin

Resume Services Guidance

I am looking for a some pearls of wisdom from other professionals. I am in bed with one of the more popular job boards for six more months.…

Started by Kevin Cure

0 Oct 15, 2010

Close Encounter...

No I didn't come in contact with an alien but the exchange with a recent staffing firm made me feel that I had.   Rewinding back to my exp…

Started by Eli

0 Sep 27, 2010

What industries do you think are making a come back?

My job orders have increased with Distribution Centers and in Tier One Japanese Automotive suppliers. What industries are you seeing on the…

Started by Pat Meehan

1 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Mike Hard

Is it me or is everyone getting a tad greedy?

I don't know if I was just having a bad day yesterday, but if I heard one more person say to me that it wasn't worth getting out of bed for…

Started by Rowena Simpson

3 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Rowena Simpson

Dear candidate: figure it out.

Dear Job Seeker: I get it - you're graduating from school, and you have no idea what you want to do with your life. Your Resume has an Obje…

Started by Andy Lucas

6 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Sandra McCartt

Would like to contact you about career opportunities

Would like to connect with degreed professionals in manufacturing that may be considering a career change or know of someone that we might…

Started by Frank Gregg

0 Feb 27, 2010

Fire a shoddy employer or just roll over and take it?

I think an employer behaved badly to a headhunter on our marketplace. We're kicking the employer off the site. Question - Are we right to t…

Started by Mike Hard

3 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by pam claughton

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service