Amy Ala Miller's Discussions (309)

Discussions Replied To (304) Replies Latest Activity

"haha... that is the best thing I've read all day. I keep hearing about all these con…"

Amy Ala Miller replied Dec 8, 2011 to How do you handle a client who grills the candidate about how they were found?

32 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Edwin Ostrand

"The situation I encountered was when I called someone an HOUR after they applied dir…"

Amy Ala Miller replied Dec 2, 2011 to Question of the day: Do you give a second chance to unprepared candidates?

5 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by Brian K. Johnston

"I'm grateful for a boss that has my back. :)"

Amy Ala Miller replied Nov 23, 2011 to Question of the day: What one thing at your desk are you most thankful for this year?

7 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Valentino Martinez

"Pam - one year when I was still an agency recruiter we sent cookie cards - a couple…"

Amy Ala Miller replied Nov 17, 2011 to For Corporate Recruiters---Holiday gift question

8 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Cora Mae Lengeman

"EXACTLY. Every recruiter's situation will be different of course but recruiters who…"

Amy Ala Miller replied Nov 17, 2011 to Do Job Boards Really Work for Recruiters?

16 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Jeff Dickey-Chasins

"Hi Tracy, I'm a corporate recruiter and had a high of 48 openings at one time across…"

Amy Ala Miller replied Nov 15, 2011 to What's a "normal" req load? And..

1 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Amy Ala Miller

"I find that completely acceptable lol it's the starry eyed "I just love people!" typ…"

Amy Ala Miller replied Nov 15, 2011 to An introduction and a question from an aspiring recruiter

10 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by John Kreiss

"My first "real" job was temping inside a staffing agency, I covered the front desk w…"

Amy Ala Miller replied Nov 15, 2011 to An introduction and a question from an aspiring recruiter

10 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by John Kreiss

"Hi Roland - glad you asked! :) 1. Realize that the skill sets required to be success…"

10 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by John Kreiss

"@Bill - the reference to Millionaire Matchmaker is a good one :) - when that show fi…"

Amy Ala Miller replied Nov 15, 2011 to Is a recruiting reality show a good thing or a bad thing for recruiters?

13 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by John Kreiss

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service