Susan Kang Nam's Discussions (95)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Lisa ~ Thanks for your LinkedIn insight ~ I'll definitely look into it.. and cha…"

Susan Kang Nam replied Aug 14, 2008 to Tips to increase hits to your LinkedIn Profile

9 Aug 17, 2008

"Hi Scott ~ I was just thinking about how to manage my time better about not getting…"

Susan Kang Nam replied Aug 14, 2008 to Recruiter Training: Managing Time for Social Networking

7 Aug 14, 2008
Reply by Gavin Chase

"just explored this site.. this is great. very useful.. thanks! :) best! Susan"

Susan Kang Nam replied Aug 13, 2008 to top recruiting blogs

8 Aug 13, 2008
Reply by Eric Shannon

"our prayers are with you and your loved one. Sincerely, Susan"

Susan Kang Nam replied Aug 13, 2008 to Claudia's Wednesday Wisdom: A Change in Programming

4 Aug 19, 2008
Reply by Rayanne

"great script.. interesting.. hmm. Thanks for the post and information. All the best,…"

Susan Kang Nam replied Aug 11, 2008 to Referral Lead Creation- Creating an Abundance of Great Leads

7 Aug 14, 2008
Reply by Faisal Javed

"Hi Jeff, I have to respectfully disagree.. I believe we have different way of putti…"

Susan Kang Nam replied Aug 11, 2008 to Rant here: Please stop using the term "Career Seekers"....it is not accurate!

9 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"great kids and family.. Jason.. adorable btw ~ wow.. how do you keep up? work/family…"

Susan Kang Nam replied Aug 11, 2008 to RecruitingBlogs.com Video Contest Winner is...

16 Aug 12, 2008
Reply by Gerry Crispin

"so lucky!~ congrats. p.s. btw didn't realize you were in my friends list. I assume i…"

Susan Kang Nam replied Aug 11, 2008 to RecruitingBlogs.com Video Contest Winner is...

16 Aug 12, 2008
Reply by Gerry Crispin

"I truly hope Toronto is ready for us.. ;) "

Susan Kang Nam replied Aug 8, 2008 to Why Recruitfest...Why Now?

20 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by Susan Kang Nam

"Great post on Recruitfest Susan.... obviously so much admiration goes for you and ev…"

Susan Kang Nam replied Aug 8, 2008 to Why Recruitfest...Why Now?

20 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by Susan Kang Nam

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service