Linda Ferrante's Discussions (119)

Discussions Replied To (116) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, it seems they already let you know they wanted to be in control of the situati…"

Linda Ferrante replied Nov 23, 2016 to Guidance needed

6 Nov 23, 2016
Reply by Stacey (Hecht) Byrne

"I answered this on a different post, but I'd like to make a comment about your respo…"

Linda Ferrante replied Nov 22, 2016 to How do you respond? Damned if I do Damned if I don't

4 Nov 23, 2016

"The recruiting company should have contracts in place, per their lawyer.  Any change…"

Linda Ferrante replied Nov 22, 2016 to Recruiting Agreements

2 Nov 22, 2016
Reply by Jim Fell

"I say, "I'd be happy to share that with you during our phone call." If they don't ge…"

Linda Ferrante replied Nov 22, 2016 to Guidance needed

6 Nov 23, 2016

"From a business perspective, I would encourage the client to hire a recruiter for th…"

Linda Ferrante replied Oct 20, 2016 to Retained search fees for high-volume hiring

3 Oct 31, 2016
Reply by Nicholas Meyler

"In the hiring process itself?  No.  Providing feedback (non-biased) on candidates as…"

Linda Ferrante replied Sep 1, 2016 to How important is the receptionist in the hiring process?

1 Sep 1, 2016
Reply by Linda Ferrante

"I've been using Indeed and LI pretty much exclusively.  Monster and Career builder s…"

Linda Ferrante replied Jun 25, 2015 to Dice - is anyone using this job board?

3 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by Nicholas Meyler

"I've heard about standards being 5% commission off the fee, with about a base of $30…"

Linda Ferrante replied May 28, 2015 to WANTED: Comp Plan to attract and retain recruiters

4 May 28, 2015
Reply by John Meurer

"I think it depends on why you are using them at all.  You obviously have a program…"

Linda Ferrante replied May 28, 2015 to Agencies - what have you done for me lately?

4 Jul 12, 2018
Reply by Matt Jabczynski

"Can you give an idea of the salary ranges/industry of the direct hires?  For your te…"

Linda Ferrante replied May 28, 2015 to WANTED: Comp Plan to attract and retain recruiters

4 May 28, 2015
Reply by John Meurer

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service