Linda Ferrante's Discussions (119)

Discussions Replied To (116) Replies Latest Activity

"There has to be a specific time frame attached to a clause like that one, Jerry.  Fo…"

Linda Ferrante replied Jan 22, 2014 to Help on Disputing a Fee.

9 Jan 22, 2014
Reply by Jerry Albright

"In our agreement it states up front that if they hire one of our candidates within 1…"

Linda Ferrante replied Jan 14, 2014 to Help on Disputing a Fee.

9 Jan 22, 2014
Reply by Jerry Albright

"It seems like they are grasping at straws.  The problem is they are starting to look…"

Linda Ferrante replied Jan 14, 2014 to Wait.....LinkedIn is suing who exactly?

10 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Daren J. Mongello

""Recruiter" is one of those job titles that we think would be pretty simple to know…"

Linda Ferrante replied Jan 14, 2014 to Crowdsource: What should a recruiter's resume look like?

9 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Linda Ferrante

"Good question, Ben, and congrats on going out on your own!  I use social media in tw…"

Linda Ferrante replied Jan 14, 2014 to Social media RISKY for agencies??

1 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Linda Ferrante

"Honestly, after 16 years or so in the industry (has it been that many already?!) I d…"

Linda Ferrante replied Jan 14, 2014 to What part of the recruiting process makes you most nervous?

4 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Linda Ferrante

"I strongly feel a straight answer is the best answer.  We, recruiters, sometimes for…"

Linda Ferrante replied Jan 7, 2014 to What is your best canned excuse for letting a candidate know the answer is no?

1 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Linda Ferrante

"Totally agree with Keith.  It should have been part of the recruiting process.  If i…"

Linda Ferrante replied Dec 10, 2013 to What Steps can be taken???

4 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Keith D. Halperin

"No offense, but fb is for play.  I don't want to be 'working' on my play time!"

Linda Ferrante replied Dec 10, 2013 to Facebook has a group for Recruiters - It's called Recruiters

2 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Michael Glenn

"I ALWAYS read the cover letters!  I am looking for content, grammar, spelling, forma…"

Linda Ferrante replied Dec 10, 2013 to Does Anyone Still Read Cover Letters?

8 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Matt Charney

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service