Charlie Allenson's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"@ Mick - how long would it take to set up a stock email : Thanks for your interest,…"

Charlie Allenson replied Aug 8, 2013 to Recruiters with no manners

13 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"Just a small comment on the Onward Health situation. If they were in Arizona, the st…"

Charlie Allenson replied Mar 29, 2012 to Question of the day: What is the worst thing you have seen included in a job description?

17 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Elise Reynolds

"Perhaps the question should be, particularly in this economy why companies treat peo…"

Charlie Allenson replied Mar 21, 2012 to Question of the day: How difficult is it for candidates to overcome a long gap in employment?

8 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Bill Schultz

""Nice" is one word. Empathetic is another. See the world through the eyes of your ca…"

Charlie Allenson replied Feb 14, 2012 to Question of the day: Do recruiters have to be nice to be successful?

21 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Valentino Martinez

"Susan -- Ah - say no more. You also probably handle surgeons. "

Charlie Allenson replied Feb 1, 2012 to Question of the day: How do you handle the candidate who doesn't stop talking?

34 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Cora Mae Lengeman

"Hey Susan - where can I sign up for that gig? With the right incentive, I can speak…"

Charlie Allenson replied Feb 1, 2012 to Question of the day: How do you handle the candidate who doesn't stop talking?

34 Feb 6, 2012

"Depending on how forceful you want to be in combating overbearing loquacity, you mig…"

34 Feb 6, 2012

"For the sake of what little sanity I have left, I make sure to play my guitar for a…"

Charlie Allenson replied Nov 28, 2011 to Question of the day: Do you regularly schedule a time to unplug?

5 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Tim Spagnola

"Bah humbug."

Charlie Allenson replied Nov 16, 2011 to Question of the day: Will you be purchasing a Kindle Fire?

6 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by Ken Rosado

"I have an iPad2 and love it. It does so many valuable work and leisure things so wel…"

Charlie Allenson replied Nov 16, 2011 to Question of the day: Will you be purchasing a Kindle Fire?

6 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by Ken Rosado

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service