Valentino Martinez's Discussions (467)

Discussions Replied To (361) Replies Latest Activity

"Sandra,   You always share wisdom, truth and insight into how things are...from expe…"

Valentino Martinez replied May 6, 2011 to Why men make more than women? Need feedback!

11 May 9, 2011
Reply by Thomas Patrick Chuna

"This photo ID is of my mother who traveled to California, from New Mexico, to work i…"

Valentino Martinez replied May 5, 2011 to Why men make more than women? Need feedback!

11 May 9, 2011

"Hi Jason,   I was surprised this blog didn't get the attention it deserves and wonde…"

Valentino Martinez replied May 5, 2011 to Why men make more than women? Need feedback!

11 May 9, 2011

"I've done full write-ups and discovered they were not being read.  And I've done bri…"

Valentino Martinez replied May 5, 2011 to Thoughts on how much detail to include in your candidate submittal??

6 May 5, 2011
Reply by Valentino Martinez

"Christine,   If you feel, "Duh" about Recruiters who "know how to give the right ans…"

Valentino Martinez replied May 5, 2011 to Recruiting a Recruiter- advice needed

3 May 5, 2011
Reply by Valentino Martinez

"Always leave a voice mail message if you want a call back.  And it should be one tha…"

Valentino Martinez replied Apr 4, 2011 to To Voice Mail or Not to Voice Mail

21 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Leah Davis

"RightO, Sandra--   You always make your mark on the stuff and stuffing in our indust…"

Valentino Martinez replied Mar 22, 2011 to RECRUITMENT – I COULD CRY, I COULD JUST CRY!

110 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Tiffany Branch

"David,   You're getting good advice here...and you'll get more.  There are even Star…"

Valentino Martinez replied Mar 5, 2011 to Gun For Hire!!!

15 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Dave Turk

"Daniel,   With some prodding, you've managed to redeem yourself in the eyes of your…"

Valentino Martinez replied Feb 18, 2011 to Advice for a new guy?

32 Feb 26, 2011

"The bitter job seeker may have good reason to be bitter, even hostile. The mature re…"

Valentino Martinez replied Sep 24, 2010 to The Bitter Job Seeker

19 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Jim McDougle

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service