chandra bodapati's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I know internal recruiters at dozens of companies that are extremely competent at th…"

chandra bodapati replied Jul 21, 2013 to If every company has an internal recruitment team, how will consultancies play their role and how will they survive?

54 Feb 20, 2014
Reply by Keith D. Halperin

"Hi Christine - try irina shamaeva's webinars (boolean strings)  on how to source can…"

chandra bodapati replied Jun 13, 2013 to Recommend Resources for Basic Recruiter Training?

6 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Ryan Leary

"Russ has been great to interact and brainstorm with over the past few years I have k…"

chandra bodapati replied Jan 4, 2010 to Meet Russ Moon, Sourcing Samurai: "Warrior in the War for Talent"

17 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Suzy Tonini

"Hi Jason We at eGrabber make tools that are easy to use out of the box. They also a…"

chandra bodapati replied Oct 19, 2009 to Sourcing Software ... what's the best ie. egrabber, talenthook, diver etc?

20 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Stacey

"Hi Melody My company, eGrabber, prides on providing one of the most responsive phon…"

chandra bodapati replied Oct 19, 2009 to Sourcing Software ... what's the best ie. egrabber, talenthook, diver etc?

20 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Stacey

"The eGrabber recruiting solution (ResumeFinder + ResumeGrabber) costs less than $695…"

chandra bodapati replied Aug 7, 2009 to Sourcing Software ... what's the best ie. egrabber, talenthook, diver etc?

20 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Stacey

"Hi Jason We at eGrabber make tools that are easy to use out of the box. They also a…"

chandra bodapati replied Jul 9, 2009 to Sourcing Software ... what's the best ie. egrabber, talenthook, diver etc?

20 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Stacey

"Mark - Thank you again for another great post on passive candidate sourcing on the w…"

chandra bodapati replied Sep 15, 2008 to Third Party Thursday

7 Sep 26, 2008
Reply by Mark E. Berger

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service