George Pitts's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you so much Pam for all this great information. I am waiting on Ed Kelly to ca…"

George Pitts replied Jan 18, 2013 to Staffing Owners do you use a back office support company for your billing or handle in house

4 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by George Pitts

"Pam, Thank you so much for your info. The back office support im looking at does th…"

George Pitts replied Jan 15, 2013 to Staffing Owners do you use a back office support company for your billing or handle in house

4 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by George Pitts

"WOW! I think that is awesome. I just requested an invite on your site."

George Pitts replied Jan 15, 2013 to IT Recruiters - how do you test candidates?

12 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by rashmi

"Hello Skillmeter, What I use to do was have them take some brain bench tests and se…"

George Pitts replied Jan 15, 2013 to IT Recruiters - how do you test candidates?

12 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by rashmi

"Hi Martha, I am new as well. Look forward to connecting with you as well. This forum…"

George Pitts replied Jan 14, 2013 to Hello everyone, am a new recruitor on board :)

5 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Martha Diana Karimi

"WOW! This was some good advice everyone. This is why I love this forum. You get so m…"

George Pitts replied Jan 14, 2013 to Staffing owners what was the most difficult things you dealt with when you started your agency

5 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by George Pitts

"Awesome! That is the setup I want to establish. That helps alot knowing that. Thanks…"

George Pitts replied Jan 9, 2013 to For Staffing Agency Owners

13 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by George Pitts

"Integrity I think is one of them. Their are alot of ways you can slice that. Alot of…"

George Pitts replied Jan 9, 2013 to What one characteristic do you most often see in successful recruiters?

16 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by John Kreiss

"Steve how long have you been an LLC. Thats what we decided to go with and I hear its…"

13 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by George Pitts

"This has got me laughing so hard John. After a stressful day today I really needed t…"

13 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by George Pitts

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service