Kelly Blokdijk's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"That article was beyond obnoxious in so many ways.  Here's the thing: while I'm sure…"

Kelly Blokdijk replied Aug 19, 2013 to How about some banter about HR bashing?

12 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Kelly Blokdijk

"Doug - I agree it is always essential to consider one's audience when communicating…"

Kelly Blokdijk replied Aug 16, 2013 to How would you find your "dream" candidate when hiring a recruiter?

4 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Kelly Blokdijk

"Hi Doug - Thanks for taking the time to add your perspective and insight. I apprecia…"

Kelly Blokdijk replied Aug 15, 2013 to How would you find your "dream" candidate when hiring a recruiter?

4 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Kelly Blokdijk

"Every time something like this happens I SO WISH there was a way to collect all of t…"

Kelly Blokdijk replied Jul 12, 2013 to Really, Really Bad Recruiters!

28 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by Will Thomson

"Ugh! My guess is that "expert" has never hired anyone in his/her life and wouldn't k…"

Kelly Blokdijk replied Jun 13, 2013 to Graphics on resumes?

10 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Amy Ala Miller

"Will - most people tell me that when they post their resume on monster or CB (or any…"

Kelly Blokdijk replied Jun 6, 2013 to What is your favorite free resume database website?

20 Jan 31, 2018
Reply by Michael Crouse

"Thanks, Sandra. That's what I was interested in finding out. I'm not much of a "clic…"

Kelly Blokdijk replied Mar 25, 2013 to Quick question for those reviewing resumes: do you click LI URLs or look up profile manually?

6 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Aaron Lintz

"A little late to the party, but here's my choices:  Hendrix - (from the past) gone t…"

Kelly Blokdijk replied Feb 28, 2013 to Who is or was the greatest Guitarist?

91 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Matthew Harvey

"It looks like a major stunt to generate A LOT of buzz for this company and the autho…"

Kelly Blokdijk replied Feb 19, 2013 to No paper resumes, Ppply on twitter w/minimum klot/kred score. Whaddya think?

13 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by Michael Wright

"Maybe it's too late to do anything about it now, but I would want to get a bit more…"

Kelly Blokdijk replied Jan 14, 2013 to Rejecting a candidate

12 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Tiffany Branch

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service