Kelly Blokdijk's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"While I've only sporadically listened to the show, I generally find it interesting a…"

Kelly Blokdijk replied Jan 12, 2013 to I'm Begging For Help

130 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Paul Wall

"Synergy Leader... duh! he's building his 'brand" exactly how some career expert geni…"

Kelly Blokdijk replied Nov 27, 2012 to Why...?

23 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by Amy Ala Miller

"Not commenting as a candidate or recruiting professional using LI inmail, just simpl…"

Kelly Blokdijk replied Nov 20, 2012 to Connecting with Candidates via Twitter

9 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by Ashley Ryall

"I take it you are referring to the state unemployment offices...? If so, from what I…"

Kelly Blokdijk replied Oct 29, 2012 to Unemployment Sites - Is there an easy answer?

2 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Kelly Blokdijk

"I've never heard of that particular statistic. My impression is that high-performing…"

Kelly Blokdijk replied Jul 25, 2012 to Better performance from candidate who are hired through a search firm?

4 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Kelly Blokdijk

"Paul - it sounds like that HR person is incredibly irresponsible and unprofessional…"

Kelly Blokdijk replied Jul 25, 2012 to What do you do about an unfounded bad reference

12 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Paul S. Gumbinner

"I agree - getting this out near the beginning of the conversation is almost always u…"

Kelly Blokdijk replied Jun 22, 2012 to The salary requirments game

8 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"Results-oriented (as opposed to problem/drama-oriented) Proven track-record (not rec…"

Kelly Blokdijk replied May 18, 2012 to Question of the day:What is the most overused word you see in your candidate resumes?

12 May 21, 2012
Reply by Caitlin Carruthers

"Bill - actually I ask people to keep me posted on contacts like this...Kind of a ge…"

Kelly Blokdijk replied May 4, 2012 to Cold Calling Candidates at Work

16 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Mack

"Interesting! Just today one of my "confidential, long-time career / job search (inna…"

Kelly Blokdijk replied May 4, 2012 to Cold Calling Candidates at Work

16 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Mack

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service