Erin Passmore's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Mine comes up empty too"

Erin Passmore replied Nov 15, 2012 to Does anyone else miss the leaderboard?

6 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by Will Thomson

"Thanks everyone - it really seems that reporting is a really key point.   And Amy, I…"

Erin Passmore replied Sep 18, 2012 to Recruitment Tracking Systems - What do you love, what do you hate?

6 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Erin Passmore

"Thanks Ryan - I agree reporting can be iffy on a lot of the systems and when I speak…"

Erin Passmore replied Sep 11, 2012 to Recruitment Tracking Systems - What do you love, what do you hate?

6 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Erin Passmore

"I handed mine to a sales rep at an electronics store because he did such a great job…"

Erin Passmore replied Aug 28, 2012 to Are Recruiters Still Using Business Cards?

21 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Martin O'Shea

"Team player...   Able to multi task...  Like a candidate is going to say, I can only…"

Erin Passmore replied Aug 21, 2012 to Question of the day: What is the most commonly overused word in job descriptions?

9 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by Tiffany Branch

"Rarely do I read them. They only catch my eye if they are very poorly written.  "

Erin Passmore replied Aug 9, 2012 to Cover Letters: Do you read them?

10 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Caitlin Carruthers

"I get some really strange ones as well, and some that don't seem off base but in the…"

Erin Passmore replied Aug 8, 2012 to Handling off-target referrals?

5 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Theresa Hunter

"My least favourite answer to that question is "I am a perfectionist".  To be honest,…"

Erin Passmore replied Jul 18, 2012 to Rehearsed and prepared interviewee responses

12 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Theresa Hunter

"Dirty sweat pants, ripped tee shirt, running shoes.  She told us she didn't believe…"

Erin Passmore replied Jul 12, 2012 to The worst clothing someone wore to an interview

11 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Tracey Cress

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service