Joshua Letourneau's Discussions (242)

Discussions Replied To (190) Replies Latest Activity

"My bad on the linkback to FOT.  The correct link is here."

Joshua Letourneau replied Mar 4, 2011 to 02/14/11 - The Day IBM's Watson Tapped Out the Boolean Cash Cow

1 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Joshua Letourneau

"You are very right, Paul. It is odd/interesting to see how the definition has change…"

Joshua Letourneau replied Mar 19, 2010 to Sourcing Innovation - Will We Evolve? Will the Market Allow Us To?

3 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Glen Cathey

"Yeah, you're speaking to reactive recruiting - your Client has a need, better get it…"

Joshua Letourneau replied Feb 9, 2010 to If you need me

9 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Duane Roberts

"Cool visual. The overlap between the 2 is understated here, though. It should be lar…"

Joshua Letourneau replied Feb 9, 2010 to If you need me

9 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Duane Roberts

"Greg, I'm aware of a niche that I'd love to go after . . . but I can't right now. Gi…"

Joshua Letourneau replied Jan 28, 2010 to WILL THE SUCCESSFUL GENERALIST RECRUITERS PLEASE STAND UP.

22 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Maureen Sharib

"Gregg, I am not a trainer by any means. I am just fortunate to stand on the shoulder…"

Joshua Letourneau replied Jan 28, 2010 to WILL THE SUCCESSFUL GENERALIST RECRUITERS PLEASE STAND UP.

22 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Maureen Sharib

"For the record, I only work very difficult-to-fill roles. This is another area that…"

22 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Maureen Sharib

"Peter, super points - you're internal, so you better be adept within all functions,…"

22 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Maureen Sharib

"There is certainly more than one way to skin a cat. If you're a generalist, I say 'g…"

22 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Maureen Sharib

"Hi, Irina - yeah, you very well may be right. Perhaps he doesn't find anything inter…"

Joshua Letourneau replied Jan 16, 2010 to Twitter List Analysis? (Anyone know of interesting, useful, or competent analysis of lists on Twitter?)

8 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by Joshua Letourneau

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service