Mellanie Rittenour's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"ActionLink is based in Ohio. "

Mellanie Rittenour replied Feb 20, 2013 to Video interviewing is being called the must have tool for recruiters in 2013. What do you think?

25 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Mellanie Rittenour

"Not only have times changed, I think the market is changing.   During the recession,…"

Mellanie Rittenour replied Feb 19, 2013 to Hiring people found through social networking sites?

11 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Genevieve Kelly

"We use all three.  There are numerous services out there that will automatically pos…"

Mellanie Rittenour replied Feb 19, 2013 to Hiring people found through social networking sites?

11 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Genevieve Kelly

"In our litigious society, this is a difficult situation.  There's many times when I…"

Mellanie Rittenour replied Feb 19, 2013 to What do you do with the irate Candidate?

16 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Ben McGrath

"We have just added HireVue as one of our tools to interviewing candidates.  So far,…"

Mellanie Rittenour replied Feb 19, 2013 to Video interviewing is being called the must have tool for recruiters in 2013. What do you think?

25 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Mellanie Rittenour

""She's my sister, and even I wouldn't hire her.""

Mellanie Rittenour replied Feb 11, 2013 to Has reference-checking become a check-the-box item? Best answer wins a Nexus 7!

29 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Daniel A Healy IV

"Ryan - I was actually pretty disappointed - I went to try out Recruitics - after 45…"

Mellanie Rittenour replied Oct 29, 2012 to Tech advice required - I want to add all the links to all of the job boards and social media tools I use to my website so that when I post a job on my site it automatically feeds to all of these links

15 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Roni Zapin

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service