Ron Kubitz's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I do not believe the resume is dead at all. It may now take on different forms (such…"

Ron Kubitz replied Sep 14, 2012 to Is the Resume going away anytime soon?

12 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by Victoria Eaton

"I may stir up a bit of controversy here but in my opinion the answers are identical!…"

Ron Kubitz replied Sep 13, 2012 to What does it take to be a successful "Corporate Recruiter?"

5 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by Katy Theranger

"Let's be real here. You do not sell the software to help recruiters with SM (that is…"

Ron Kubitz replied Aug 27, 2012 to Recruiting using Social Media

16 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by Dhanasekar

"Seems as if we are all in agreement and have hopefully provided some good guidance t…"

16 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by Dhanasekar

"Sandra and Jerry it is always nice to see your back and forth "lovefest" that I must…"

16 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by Dhanasekar

"Agree somehwat with Jerry's thoughts! Is Linkedin really "social media"??? that can…"

Ron Kubitz replied Aug 24, 2012 to Recruiting using Social Media

16 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by Dhanasekar

"Having also spent 15 years on the agency side but the past 6 on the corp side I find…"

Ron Kubitz replied Jul 31, 2012 to For Corp Recruiters: How best to evaluate third-party agencies? What worked/didn't?

12 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Gabriel Bachove

"Tim I can really think of no creative ways to do this and really feel the candidates…"

Ron Kubitz replied Jun 7, 2012 to Anyone have a creative way to say thanks, but no thanks?

12 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Maisha Cannon

"Theus I have been using Social Media for about 3 years now for Recruiting (as well a…"

Ron Kubitz replied Mar 6, 2012 to Is the use of social media for recruiters overrated?

8 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Patrick Richard

"I am presently a corporate recruiter with close to 15 years prior experience working…"

Ron Kubitz replied Dec 12, 2011 to Question of the day: How many placements did you make this year directly through the efforts of social media?

20 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Stuart Musson

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service