Yvette M. Kriz's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"James,   I was one of those. I loved the job I had at the newspaper in NY and did it…"

Yvette M. Kriz replied Nov 29, 2011 to Question of the day: Do you think working for the same employer, in the same position for a long period of time is negative?

36 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Dorothy

"Seriously, 7 years? I better start brushing up my resume then :) I cannot say I agre…"

Yvette M. Kriz replied Nov 29, 2011 to Question of the day: Do you think working for the same employer, in the same position for a long period of time is negative?

36 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Dorothy

"James,  I absolutely agree. Another thing to look at is upward mobility may not have…"

36 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Dorothy

"Wow, this is a first for me. I have always considered loyalty and longevity in a job…"

36 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Dorothy

"Hahaha! I loved this! So true tho..."

Yvette M. Kriz replied Oct 8, 2009 to

just now

"I'm an animal lover too. Sweet pictures! Thank you for sharing. And I wholeheartedly…"

Yvette M. Kriz replied Sep 10, 2009 to

just now

"Well said, I am one of the few as well. I do love my job and I love working and feel…"

Yvette M. Kriz replied Sep 8, 2009 to Besides Chocolate

1 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Yvette M. Kriz

"My vote would be either Stevie Ray Vaughn, George Thorogood, or Joe Bonamasa."

Yvette M. Kriz replied Jun 5, 2009 to Who is or was the greatest Guitarist?

91 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Matthew Harvey

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service