Paula's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"My co is avoiding costs right now. When the econ turns around and it is the applican…"

Paula replied May 26, 2009 to

just now

"From the er's side--recruiters are coming out of the woodwork trying to drum up busi…"

just now

"These are the same things hiring mgrs dislike re: recruiters--and I imagine they are…"

just now

"there is another one--if I get this wrong, my apologies up front You will repeat th…"

Paula replied Feb 10, 2009 to Ready (and willing) to change?

7 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by Amanda McArthur (Edwards)

"Well, in a sense, the more experienced you are, the more you know the game and when…"

Paula replied Jan 27, 2009 to Does anyone agree with this statement...

10 Jan 27, 2009
Reply by Martin H.Snyder

"It depends on why people are using twitter. Are they wanting to recruit or are they…"

Paula replied Jan 27, 2009 to Twitter Top 50 Recruiters - What exactly is it telling us?

51 Jan 30, 2009
Reply by Heather Bussing

"It is a two way street-applicants need to be forthcoming in their salary expecations…"

Paula replied Dec 4, 2008 to Sound Off!: Top 5 Worst Attributes of Bad Job Boards!

26 Dec 9, 2008
Reply by Karl Pennington

"As a hiring person, salary is less important than experience, fit, skill, talent. I…"

Paula replied Nov 17, 2008 to Sound Off!: Top 5 Worst Attributes of Bad Job Boards!

26 Dec 9, 2008
Reply by Karl Pennington

"On the sites that I use, I know I get a majority of industry experienced candidates,…"

Paula replied Nov 17, 2008 to Sound Off!: Top 5 Worst Attributes of Bad Job Boards!

26 Dec 9, 2008
Reply by Karl Pennington

"In my world, hospitality-there are only about 2-3 boards that produce--I am sure the…"

26 Dec 9, 2008
Reply by Karl Pennington

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service