Noel Cocca's Discussions (110)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Samantha for this honest post....and good luck.  Stay in touch with us and le…"

Noel Cocca replied Feb 28, 2012 to Thanks for the memories (why I have LOVED recruitment)

1 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Noel Cocca

"I did have a CV that had "trial pending for shooting neighbor" listed under current…"

Noel Cocca replied Feb 26, 2012 to Question of the day: What is the worst thing you have seen a candidate include on a resume?

21 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Noel Cocca

"Thaks for the post and question Michael.  When I rank candidates I have a ranking th…"

Noel Cocca replied Feb 26, 2012 to Utilizing your ATS

1 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Noel Cocca

"Thanks for this Merima...feel free to post these in blogs and link back to your post…"

Noel Cocca replied Feb 26, 2012 to How to Use Google+ Hangouts for Recruiting!

1 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Noel Cocca

"Amber, thanks for this post.  Can you update us on your thoughts on the differences…"

Noel Cocca replied Feb 26, 2012 to LinkedIn Account Upgrade?

6 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Noel Cocca

"I love to hear stories about placements....thanks for this one Sandra.  "

Noel Cocca replied Feb 12, 2012 to It's a Great Day in the Neighborhood

15 May 1, 2012
Reply by Theresa Hunter

"ok, please take this in context.  We had a Child Psychiatrist show up at an inpatien…"

Noel Cocca replied Feb 10, 2012 to Question of the day: What is the worst thing a candidate showed up to an interview wearing?

56 May 7, 2012
Reply by Catherine Nelson

"I love how this post keeps coming back from time to time...great headlines make grea…"

Noel Cocca replied Jan 12, 2012 to Cold Calling and your best pick up Line

40 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Ruthie Appleby

"Lol...I saw a different video (NSFW) that has a husband and wife arguing...hysterica…"

Noel Cocca replied Dec 1, 2011 to Robin Williams on iPhone Siri (Voice Recognition)

1 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Noel Cocca

"Recruiters have been on their way out since I started in 1996.  Good to see we are s…"

Noel Cocca replied Oct 24, 2011 to So do recruitment agencies really have a future?

15 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Sandra McCartt

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service