Oil & Gas Recruiter On the Market - Has GREAT CANDIDATE DATABASE !'s Discussions (6)

Discussions Replied To (5) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Joy, I am interested in working with you. I sent you an email a few minutes a…"

Oil & Gas Recruiter On the Market - Has GREAT CANDIDATE DATABASE ! replied Dec 6, 2008 to ***NEED VIRTUAL RECRUITERS*** (All Areas)

26 Dec 22, 2008
Reply by Patricia Sanders

"Hello, I am interested in becoming one of your virtual recruiters. Please email me…"

Oil & Gas Recruiter On the Market - Has GREAT CANDIDATE DATABASE ! replied Nov 11, 2008 to ***NEED VIRTUAL RECRUITERS*** (All Areas)

26 Dec 22, 2008
Reply by Patricia Sanders

"Thanks for the funny video and the words to remember Geoff!!"

Oil & Gas Recruiter On the Market - Has GREAT CANDIDATE DATABASE ! replied Nov 9, 2008 to Tutorial Tuesday: How to Provide Good Customer Service

2 Nov 9, 2008
Reply by Oil & Gas Recruiter On the Market - Has GREAT CANDIDATE DATABASE !

"Great video Scott, thank you for sharing and congratulations in quickly addressing a…"

Oil & Gas Recruiter On the Market - Has GREAT CANDIDATE DATABASE ! replied Oct 30, 2008 to Third Party Thursday

2 Oct 30, 2008
Reply by Sally Raade

"Hello Jeff. Unfortunately I don't currently have any sales people. But I do have a…"

Oil & Gas Recruiter On the Market - Has GREAT CANDIDATE DATABASE ! replied Oct 27, 2008 to OIL & GAS RECRUITER IN HOUSTON TX -- ON THE MARKET

2 Oct 27, 2008
Reply by Oil & Gas Recruiter On the Market - Has GREAT CANDIDATE DATABASE !

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service