lisa rokusek's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Did I do what you wanted me to do? Let me know if I didn't. "

lisa rokusek replied Feb 7, 2014 to cognition bias and how we decide who is in and out.....

4 Feb 11, 2014
Reply by Recruiting Animal

"If by cover letter you mean a generic writeup that has nothing to do with a particul…"

lisa rokusek replied Dec 9, 2013 to Does Anyone Still Read Cover Letters?

8 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Matt Charney

"You are right on line with my playbook, Sandra.  We'll see what transpires.  A cool…"

lisa rokusek replied Jan 10, 2013 to Damn it, Janet. Why do we reward bad behavior?

7 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by lisa rokusek

"You are so cute, animal."

lisa rokusek replied Jan 9, 2013 to I'm Begging For Help

130 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Paul Wall

"Oh the candidate actually sent an email to HR saying he had not talked ot anyone els…"

lisa rokusek replied Jan 9, 2013 to Damn it, Janet. Why do we reward bad behavior?

7 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by lisa rokusek

"Disclosure of their situation - including compensation is the price of admission to…"

lisa rokusek replied Dec 3, 2011 to How do you handle candidates who refuse to disclose their compensation information?

19 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by lisa rokusek

"Here is a thought - I usually prefer to give a hefty sum of money back as a refund i…"

lisa rokusek replied Oct 14, 2011 to Client wants a fee reduction for exclusivity and ongoing work.

7 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Sharon Austin

"Business side in tech is great.  Virtualization/storage/datacenter stuff is also hot…"

lisa rokusek replied Oct 12, 2011 to Stuck in the Recruiter Wasteland!!!! Someone help me get out!!!!!!

13 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Barbara Goldman

"It is amazing how we, collectively, will get all worked up about what might happen d…"

lisa rokusek replied Sep 20, 2011 to Reluctant candidates

11 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by New Negotiator

"Hey Francois, Howdy.   I look forward to some further give and take!"

lisa rokusek replied Sep 19, 2011 to Thank you and Please Accept my Wrinkles and Battle Scars

4 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Valentino Martinez

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service