Cora Mae Lengeman's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"My daughter was a Bank Manager and interviewing for a teller position.  The candidat…"

Cora Mae Lengeman replied Jul 16, 2012 to The worst clothing someone wore to an interview

11 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Tracey Cress

"Tough to admit this but my ego is my biggest fault.  I let it get in the way too of…"

Cora Mae Lengeman replied Jul 9, 2012 to What is your biggest fault as a recruiter?

5 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Shafeeq Rahman

"  "Proven" track record.  really?  prove it.   "Leadership" qualities.  really?  whe…"

Cora Mae Lengeman replied May 18, 2012 to Question of the day:What is the most overused word you see in your candidate resumes?

12 May 21, 2012
Reply by Caitlin Carruthers

"Gees Megan, that has to be really frustrating!  I hope these are more entry level ne…"

Cora Mae Lengeman replied Mar 15, 2012 to On-boarding: seeking your insight on best and worst things placed candidates do during the On-boarding process

3 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"I missed hearing who won this contest because I was on vacation - Congratulations Am…"

Cora Mae Lengeman replied Mar 14, 2012 to CONGRATULATIONS! - And the winners are....

4 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Cora Mae Lengeman

"I had five fall-offs in one day. Each person took the counter offer on the Friday be…"

Cora Mae Lengeman replied Mar 13, 2012 to Question of the day: What was the highest number of fall-offs you had in a single month?

2 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Cora Mae Lengeman

"A girll that showed up in a bikini and unbutton blouse and flipflops because she and…"

Cora Mae Lengeman replied Mar 2, 2012 to Question of the day: What is the worst thing a candidate showed up to an interview wearing?

56 May 7, 2012
Reply by Catherine Nelson

"Yes, sometimes, but no other times. A great personality and great interpersonal skil…"

Cora Mae Lengeman replied Feb 22, 2012 to Question of the day: Can a candidate's sparking personality and interpersonal skills make up for lack of experience?

16 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Christopher Poreda

"3 days from assignment, first contact and to offer acceptance.   Maybe not a fair on…"

Cora Mae Lengeman replied Feb 16, 2012 to Question of the Day: From first contact to offer acceptance, what is the quickest placement you've been involved with?

13 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Andrew Hanneman

"Well said Sandra!  Very similar to my own thoughts - if I could enter the contest! I…"

Cora Mae Lengeman replied Feb 15, 2012 to How come it is I love Recruiting

9 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Brian K. Johnston

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service