Paul S. Gumbinner's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Valentino: I am afraid you are right.  It has become a dead issue.  Just makes my bl…"

Paul S. Gumbinner replied Jul 26, 2012 to What do you do about an unfounded bad reference

12 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Paul S. Gumbinner

"Thanks, Kelly.  I appreciate your thoughts. "

Paul S. Gumbinner replied Jul 26, 2012 to What do you do about an unfounded bad reference

12 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Paul S. Gumbinner

"@Roni and @Dyll:  Dyll has the right idea.  Try this with doubtful clients.  Agree t…"

Paul S. Gumbinner replied Jun 27, 2012 to Why Clients Treat Contingency Recruiters Badly

9 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Dyll Davies

"@Joshua and @ Sandra:  There is just no excuse for rudeness to anyone, us included. …"

Paul S. Gumbinner replied Jun 22, 2012 to Why Clients Treat Contingency Recruiters Badly

9 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Dyll Davies

"Robye:  The answers to your questions are dependent on the importance of the client…"

Paul S. Gumbinner replied Jun 12, 2012 to The dreaded - "We're letting your candidate go - please find a replacement for free"

14 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"I once dealt with a corporate head of HR who was going on vacation.  He told me to s…"

Paul S. Gumbinner replied Apr 16, 2012 to Question of the day: What is the biggest risk you have ever taken as a recruiter?

4 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Brian K. Johnston

"Sandra:  I love the candidates who come to see me (I see virtually all my candidates…"

Paul S. Gumbinner replied Feb 10, 2012 to Question of the day: What is the worst thing a candidate showed up to an interview wearing?

56 May 7, 2012
Reply by Catherine Nelson

"Had a guy go to a very staid client wearing a very nice suit and tie.  However, he h…"

Paul S. Gumbinner replied Feb 8, 2012 to Question of the day: What is the worst thing a candidate showed up to an interview wearing?

56 May 7, 2012
Reply by Catherine Nelson

"God bless you, Amy.  I am so glad to know you. "

Paul S. Gumbinner replied Feb 7, 2012 to Why I Love Recruiting

29 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Ryan Leary

"@Sandra:  I have actually had candidates give me references who, when I called, said…"

Paul S. Gumbinner replied Feb 6, 2012 to Question of the day: How do you manage a candidate who is currently employed but reluctant to give references?

10 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Darryl Dioso

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service