Jill Rosenfield's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"My future in recruiting is very exciting....work is picking up!!!!! Waaahoooo!!!"

Jill Rosenfield replied Oct 23, 2009 to RecruitingBlogs.com 20,000 Member Celebration - My Future In Recruiting - Mexico

3 Oct 23, 2009
Reply by Jill Rosenfield

"Jerry - Didn't you learn anything from Nicks discussion? LOL:)"

Jill Rosenfield replied May 26, 2009 to I have over 22 years experience - please don't tell anybody!

11 May 26, 2009
Reply by Jill Rosenfield

"Hi Jerry - OMG - THANK YOU! ENOUGH SAID........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…"

Jill Rosenfield replied May 15, 2009 to No one returns emails or calls any more. Did professionalism go out the door with the economy?

33 May 15, 2009
Reply by Jill Rosenfield

"Hi Stephen, I absolutely appreciate your feedback. I didn't like everything you had…"

Jill Rosenfield replied May 15, 2009 to No one returns emails or calls any more. Did professionalism go out the door with the economy?

33 May 15, 2009
Reply by Jill Rosenfield

"Hi Leah, I appreciate your input. And you are right!.... the answer is yes and no. I…"

Jill Rosenfield replied May 14, 2009 to No one returns emails or calls any more. Did professionalism go out the door with the economy?

33 May 15, 2009
Reply by Jill Rosenfield

"Ah is that what you call it? I love it! ;) Let's get that into the wikipedia! Or can…"

Jill Rosenfield replied May 13, 2009 to No one returns emails or calls any more. Did professionalism go out the door with the economy?

33 May 15, 2009
Reply by Jill Rosenfield

"Hi Jack - Big THANK YOU! I really appreciate your response. I'm working from home to…"

Jill Rosenfield replied May 13, 2009 to No one returns emails or calls any more. Did professionalism go out the door with the economy?

33 May 15, 2009
Reply by Jill Rosenfield

"I get it Sanda. I get everyones point in the discussion. There are 2 issues here tho…"

33 May 15, 2009
Reply by Jill Rosenfield

"Peter - Believe it or not I agree with you when it comes to cold calls. However, whe…"

33 May 15, 2009
Reply by Jill Rosenfield

"Pam - I would agree with that. Researching a prospect and learning their needs to pr…"

33 May 15, 2009
Reply by Jill Rosenfield

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service