RecruitingBlogs.com 20,000 Member Celebration - My Future In Recruiting - Mexico

RecruitingBlogs.com is about to reach 20,000 members. It's an amazing network filled with amazing people. The recruiting blogosphere has come a long way since the day I learned about blogs and at that time there were only 3 recruiting blogs I was able to find. Today there are a lot more than 3 and it always makes me smile when I think about how far this industry has moved with respect to its belief that blogging and social media are fundamental benefits to how we can do better business with others.

When RecruitingBlogs.com reached 10,000 members we gave a trip to Jamaica away to a member in a contest that involved making a video. It was a fun contest but entry was limited because most people can't, won't have the time, etc. to make a video.

This time for the 20,000 member celebratory contest, it will be different.

My good friend Ed Newman who is both President of The Newman Group and Leader of Futurestep US, a Korn Ferry company said he would love to get involved with our community. I said wow and that I have a the perfect way to kick off the beginning of this involvement. It goes something like this:

Ed, I want to give away a trip to somewhere hot and beautiful and I think it should be a 5 star palace of a place in Mexico. Ed said I like it and I said good, so do I.

I said Ed, what makes RecruitingBlogs.com work so well is how we as a network create valuable content for the most part so that others can learn from it. Ed said, "I'm listening"

I said, how about we ask the members of RecruitingBlogs.com to contribute content around the future of Recruiting. Ed said it's a good topic but it's been done to death. I said I know so that's why this will be a little different.

How about we develop content around what's My Future in Recruiting? How do we fit in to all the technology coming down the pipes and how do we fit in with all the new ideas being put forth around the future of Recruiting? Ed liked it and I was happy because now, someone from RecruitingBlogs.com is going to win an all expenses paid trip including airfare for two to Zoetry Paraiso in Cancun.

In order to qualify to win this amazing trip, all you need to do is start a discussion and call it " My Future In Recruiting" write the post and talk about your Future In Recruiting. Please tag the post "My Future" and please please please categorize it in the " My Future in Recruiting" category.

In the past, I have always picked the winner out of a hat for the contests I have run. It makes some people happy to know that luck is what it takes. This time, the condition for Ed's involvement is that he wants to read each and every post and Ed will pick the winner.

The contest opens now and will end Oct 31, 2009 and the trip for two to Mexico will need to be enjoyed by January 17, 2010.

Read the Current Submissions

Views: 216

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will stay in recruiting, it is my first love. The type of recruiting I do is real estate specific. This past year has been a huge challenge with our Industry being so hurt by the economy. It was very hard to look at a person that has taken real estate school and wants to be a real estate agent and tell them its a great time to be in real estate. I did put quite a few on hold last year to come into the industry this year. I have kept in contact with them and kept them in the loop about what is going on in our industry. I have found I am more of a career councilor now, I have to help potential agents see how they can be successful and profitable. I think one of the keys to successful recruiting is to be flexible and change with what is going on in the world. Change is a good thing.
Jason, thank you, very interesting information.

As about me - I am "reader" and not the "writer"-:))
I believe it is better to give the road to young good recruiters in this competition -:)
Dear friends, wish you all a good luck!

Regards

Larisa
My future in recruiting is very exciting....work is picking up!!!!! Waaahoooo!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service