Irina Shamaeva's Discussions (309)

Discussions Replied To (126) Replies Latest Activity

"@Sandra I do. I usually cross-reference, and LinkedIn is one piece of the puzzle; so…"

Irina Shamaeva replied Dec 13, 2011 to Question of the day: How many placements did you make this year directly through the efforts of social media?

20 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Stuart Musson

"I am sure it depends on what you do and what your style is, but I see only advantage…"

Irina Shamaeva replied Dec 13, 2011 to Question of the day: What are the advantages/disadvantages for recruiters maintaining large professional networks?

8 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Will Branning

"11 (eleven)."

Irina Shamaeva replied Dec 13, 2011 to Question of the day: How many placements did you make this year directly through the efforts of social media?

20 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Stuart Musson

"Hi Ken,   Dice is a good job board for Java developers. I do sourcing and charge by…"

Irina Shamaeva replied Mar 29, 2011 to How to find large numbers of Java Developers quickly?

8 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Ken Totten

"It's still working fine! It's juts that the "send message" is not showing in the sea…"

Irina Shamaeva replied Mar 16, 2011 to Can no longer email group members on LinkedIn

21 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by Matt

"Well, according to what I've observed, in the case of LinkedIn Recruiter it is exact…"

Irina Shamaeva replied Aug 24, 2010 to Do you Have a LinkedIn Recruiter account?

2 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by Irina Shamaeva

"David, Here is a discussion that you might find useful. Diigo is a nice choice, I t…"

Irina Shamaeva replied Aug 5, 2010 to What tools would you recommend to share most-oft-used links to others?

1 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Irina Shamaeva

"It's free to post on groups "

Irina Shamaeva replied Jul 27, 2010 to People Search Engines and Productivity Tools

5 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Lea McKay

"LinkedIn groups "

Irina Shamaeva replied Jul 27, 2010 to People Search Engines and Productivity Tools

5 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Lea McKay

"I agree. "

Irina Shamaeva replied Jun 22, 2010 to How to Expand People Search Options for a Basic User

2 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by Irina Shamaeva

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service