Irina Shamaeva's Discussions (309)

Discussions Replied To (126) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, the recruiter account is a whole different beast. No connections or networking…"

Irina Shamaeva replied Jun 22, 2010 to How to Expand People Search Options for a Basic User

2 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by Irina Shamaeva

"I am grateful to have had the opportunity to give a lecture to the large Monster.com…"

Irina Shamaeva replied May 13, 2010 to Monster is sponsoring my Webinar “Navigating Semantic Search"

1 May 13, 2010
Reply by Irina Shamaeva

"Jasen, I am a former software engineer and manager and am planning to do a webinar…"

Irina Shamaeva replied Mar 11, 2010 to Formal training on IT roles and terminology for staffing recruiters

1 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by Irina Shamaeva

"I would sign them up for Bill Radin's training; it's the best I've seen. Bill explai…"

Irina Shamaeva replied Mar 2, 2010 to Training Junior Recruiters

28 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Jason Monastra

"Congratulations to Saral Bhatnagar who beautifully solved the Quiz and is getting a…"

Irina Shamaeva replied Feb 10, 2010 to Sourcing Quiz. Practice Boolean and Win a Guest Pass to SourceCon.

1 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Irina Shamaeva

"Hi Jerry - Thanks for sharing. The drawing looks like a nice introduction to Boolea…"

Irina Shamaeva replied Feb 9, 2010 to If you need me

9 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Duane Roberts

"Josh, Speaking of the twitter lists functionality, I am not sure I see the value of…"

Irina Shamaeva replied Jan 16, 2010 to Twitter List Analysis? (Anyone know of interesting, useful, or competent analysis of lists on Twitter?)

8 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by Joshua Letourneau

"Very interesting thoughts, Gerry! How does one influence others, and what role can T…"

Irina Shamaeva replied Jan 15, 2010 to Twitter List Analysis? (Anyone know of interesting, useful, or competent analysis of lists on Twitter?)

8 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by Joshua Letourneau

"Hi Kevin, I don't have any info. I am not surprised it didn't survive. "

Irina Shamaeva replied Jan 6, 2010 to SplitsRUs.com - here's the deal, FYI

2 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Steve Allen

"Hi Russ, Congratulations on a nice interview. I enjoyed reading and it's so well wri…"

Irina Shamaeva replied Jan 4, 2010 to Meet Russ Moon, Sourcing Samurai: "Warrior in the War for Talent"

17 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Suzy Tonini

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service