Julia Stone's Discussions (109)

Discussions Replied To (88) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't think I would eat any fish coming from a place with a sign that says "Shatts…"

Julia Stone replied Jun 2, 2010 to RecruitingBlogs.com Welcomes Miles Jennings to Executive Team

58 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Jerry Albright

"says the guy who is moving into social media. hmm, you made me feel special and left…"

Julia Stone replied Jun 2, 2010 to RecruitingBlogs.com Welcomes Miles Jennings to Executive Team

58 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Jerry Albright

"Having managed one of the larger (well maybe not so large) competitors to MODIS prio…"

Julia Stone replied May 25, 2010 to RecruitingBlogs.com Welcomes Miles Jennings to Executive Team

58 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Jerry Albright

"Thank you for the beautiful story (although I will have trouble getting the wallpape…"

Julia Stone replied May 10, 2010 to She is Part of My Tapestry

2 May 10, 2010
Reply by Julia Stone

"That is interesting. I used their ATS for a few years, I was even the one who chose…"

Julia Stone replied Jan 2, 2010 to SmartSearch selected by growing number of specialty niche staffing firms

5 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Bill Humbert

"I don't know if I want to laugh or throw up, maybe a little of both. Usually, I kee…"

Julia Stone replied Dec 16, 2009 to Recruiters who think they're slick

8 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Fran Hogan

"I am pretty simple about LinkedIn. To me, what do you really need besides the name o…"

Julia Stone replied Dec 16, 2009 to need expert recruiters to answer question for Examiner.com by 12-18

3 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Julia Stone

"You are such an interesting lady, I never tire of talking with you and wish you noth…"

Julia Stone replied Dec 8, 2009 to Meet Marie Journey, Sourcing Enthusiast - "Listening Within A Constant Sea of Voices & Heard"

15 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Marie Journey

"That is exciting news, Julia, but I really think you should consider a sequel to Pre…"

Julia Stone replied Oct 13, 2009 to Maren Hogan Officially Joins RecruitingBlogs as CMO

10 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Rayanne

"I know this moose. You know, I think I learned more from School House Rock than an…"

Julia Stone replied Sep 2, 2009 to GenY unaware and the biggest offenders at electricity and water usage.

4 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Julia Stone

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service