Barry Frydman's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

" I guess you can make money either way. But recreating the wheel every day is a lot…"

Barry Frydman replied Jun 20, 2012 to Moving from being a niche recruiter to a generalist!

12 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Barry Frydman

"BAD IDEA FOCUS on becoming an expert in a certain segment of the market. That way y…"

Barry Frydman replied Jun 19, 2012 to Moving from being a niche recruiter to a generalist!

12 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Barry Frydman

"I place IT sales reps and the standard guaranty in Canada is 90 days.   In my market…"

Barry Frydman replied Jun 12, 2012 to The dreaded - "We're letting your candidate go - please find a replacement for free"

14 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"I'd tell the client: That you feel great that they like your candidate so much they…"

Barry Frydman replied May 18, 2012 to Recruiting Scenario - please help me make the right choice

6 May 18, 2012
Reply by Brandon Plunkett

"I need 2 hours to review my emails and respond, review linked updates and respond, a…"

Barry Frydman replied Apr 4, 2011 to Daily Planning--Do you do it? How much time do you spend on it?

17 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Thomas Patrick Chuna

"Ultimately, if the candidate you placed wants to leave 2 or 3 years down the road -…"

Barry Frydman replied Mar 31, 2011 to What about the candidates?

42 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Martin Burns

"My apology for being so unprofessional.   I place IT reps and SE's for full time pos…"

42 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Martin Burns

"  The premise of your post is we should be helping our candidates. And the way to do…"

42 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Martin Burns

"Once you have had time to realize that your not getting paid then you need to decide…"

Barry Frydman replied Feb 24, 2009 to Client won't pay up!!!

26 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by Alan Fluhrer

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service