Kyle Schafroth's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Quite a tough situation - for both of you! As the parent you probably feel the stres…"

Kyle Schafroth replied Feb 24, 2012 to How do candidates in "niche" fields find employment?

15 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Doreen Koronios

"@Carolyn - I feel like many candidates (at all stages of their careers) get sucked i…"

Kyle Schafroth replied Feb 23, 2012 to Question of the day: What is the worst thing you have seen a candidate include on a resume?

21 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Noel Cocca

"What scares me is that somewhere out there is a company or recruiter that saw some o…"

Kyle Schafroth replied Feb 22, 2012 to Question of the day: What is the worst thing you have seen a candidate include on a resume?

21 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Noel Cocca

"Ah...yes I could see that. Must make for some fun conversations though! "

Kyle Schafroth replied Feb 22, 2012 to Question of the day: What is the worst thing you have seen a candidate include on a resume?

21 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Noel Cocca

"Ha! Never would have thought about that - I've never received a "MENSA sponsored res…"

21 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Noel Cocca

"An entire list of all the "no-no's" related to employment law. Everything from relig…"

21 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Noel Cocca

"I think to a point it will always come down to time investment. Yes, companies can h…"

Kyle Schafroth replied Feb 20, 2012 to Will Online Social Media eventually kill off Recruitment Agencies?

16 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Paul Dhanjal

"It strongly depends on what relationship or setting you and the other person are in…"

Kyle Schafroth replied Feb 1, 2012 to Question of the day: How do you handle the candidate who doesn't stop talking?

34 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Cora Mae Lengeman

"John--   Really? I always thought that one was right up there with being a firefight…"

Kyle Schafroth replied Dec 19, 2011 to Would you recommend the recruiting industry as a profession for young people to consider today?

2 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Cora Mae Lengeman

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service