Joshua Lee's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Tim - Thank  you for being one of the few "human beings" on this site.  People forge…"

Joshua Lee replied Nov 27, 2012 to What one thing as a Recruiter are you most thankful for this season?

4 Nov 27, 2012
Reply by Joshua Lee

"You want: 1. Loyal 2. Competent and experienced 3. Hungry and energetic 4. Team play…"

Joshua Lee replied Nov 27, 2012 to Finding Recruiters

9 Nov 27, 2012
Reply by Joshua Lee

"Jay, first of all, I'm glad to hear there is an entrepreneur inside of you waiting t…"

Joshua Lee replied Nov 18, 2012 to New company or Work for others.

5 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by Joshua Lee

"Paul - Your specific situation, I'm sure you'll handle to the best of your ability.…"

Joshua Lee replied Jul 26, 2012 to What do you do about an unfounded bad reference

12 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Paul S. Gumbinner

"John, Amber is right but then we can say the same for every role in other industries…"

Joshua Lee replied Jul 25, 2012 to Good to very good compensation package for a recruiter

3 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by jerina vincent

""The best".  Hrmm.  How to qualify what you mean.  Everyone has their own perception…"

Joshua Lee replied Jul 13, 2012 to Whats the best ATS software for small to mid size companies?

29 Sep 16, 2018
Reply by Hardik Vishwakarma

"Don't play games unless you want to attract children"

Joshua Lee replied Jun 22, 2012 to The salary requirments game

8 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"Nice post.  I like to hear from seasoned veterans who add something unique.  It's in…"

Joshua Lee replied Jun 22, 2012 to Why Clients Treat Contingency Recruiters Badly

9 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Dyll Davies

"THIS IS EXACTLY why people get the idea that "any monkey can be a recruiter" and why…"

Joshua Lee replied Jun 22, 2012 to Do You Know Why Candidates Think Recruiters are Idiots?

43 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by PAUL FOREL

"hey Gregg, Ive done exactly what you do.  Happy to discuss my experiences if you wi…"

Joshua Lee replied Jun 19, 2012 to Moving from being a niche recruiter to a generalist!

12 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Barry Frydman

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service