Jody Schwartz's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I have to say due to some "luck" AND some good skills I am having the BEST YEAR EVER…"

Jody Schwartz replied Aug 23, 2011 to People vs. Technology - Are Recruiters Facing Extinction?

42 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Jessica Lunk

"Is anyone freaking out about how many jobs were eliminated this last month??????????…"

Jody Schwartz replied Jul 22, 2011 to People vs. Technology - Are Recruiters Facing Extinction?

42 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Jessica Lunk

"We are "people factories" and that is what we do source people for all sorts of jobs…"

Jody Schwartz replied Jul 19, 2011 to People vs. Technology - Are Recruiters Facing Extinction?

42 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Jessica Lunk

"Hi Monica!   Ironically I am going through the same possible situation.  I am with o…"

Jody Schwartz replied Feb 13, 2011 to Out on my own and need your advice...

11 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by C. B. Stalling!!

"thanks and here I go to find a better qualified candidate than the one I think might…"

Jody Schwartz replied Feb 9, 2011 to Dilemma: Sourcing efforts by 3rd party, AFTER candidate was contacted by employer's recruiter

56 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by Tracey Cress

"oh sorry about that...I did miss it. I think I'm overly sensitive since that darn cl…"

Jody Schwartz replied Feb 9, 2011 to Dilemma: Sourcing efforts by 3rd party, AFTER candidate was contacted by employer's recruiter

56 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by Tracey Cress

"Sandra:   Have you ever been an outside recruiter?  We are all NOT smooth talking.  …"

56 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by Tracey Cress

" "

Jody Schwartz replied Feb 8, 2011 to Dilemma: Sourcing efforts by 3rd party, AFTER candidate was contacted by employer's recruiter

56 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by Tracey Cress

"I am a Personnel Recruiter and have been for 18 years I can see both sides of this a…"

Jody Schwartz replied Feb 7, 2011 to Dilemma: Sourcing efforts by 3rd party, AFTER candidate was contacted by employer's recruiter

56 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by Tracey Cress

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service